Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hello Again

Finished Nano a little less than a week ago, successfully. More than successfully, actually-- I wrote over 100,000 words! Now that I've got that nice, fat draft tucked away in the proverbial dresser drawer and I've taken a brief breather from my creative writing, I want to attack my poetry and blogging with renewed vigor.
.
I'm going to avoid mistakes I've made in the past, and I'm not going to post my poetry before I publish it. That leads to difficulties when I'm going through the submissions process. However, once my poetry is published, I'll post links to it so you all can see what that's all about.
.
In the meantime, this blog is going to function more as a journal. Impressions, memories-- seeds that may later sprout into fiction.
.
That's all. I'll be back soon with writings!

No comments:

Post a Comment