Tuesday, December 6, 2011

poetry thoughts

New idea! Since I won't be posting my own poetry for a while, and I'm still trying to learn about the community of poets and journals, acquainting myself with lesser known voices out there-- the voices of my peers-- I want to post some of my favorite poems from journals I follow on Duotrope, and my responses to them.

I may have to make a new category to post these responses in, but I'm excited to have something of a scrapbook of poetry and journals that make an impact on me, and also to have the opportunity to introduce these voices to any readers who may not have heard them otherwise... that is, if I ever blog well and consistently enough to garner some readers ;)

Hopefully this idea will stimulate my intellect and creativity. I'll be posting more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment